GP Masterclass – Prescribing in Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
Venue: Royal College of General Practitioners, London
Date: 18 Sep 2019
Our new GP Masterclass in Prescribing in Pregnancy and Breastfeeding is an interactive educational day for GPs looking at aspects of prescribing during pregnancy and lactation. A panel of expert speakers will provide detailed guidance that is relevant to general practice to enable GPs to navigate the particular challenges of prescribing during these stages. There will be ample opportunities for discussion and professional interaction.
*Please note that the course dates and programme may be subject to change.
Aims of course
- To provide detailed take-home knowledge on prescribing during pregnancy and breastfeeding that is intended to be directly applicable to your day-to-day practice
- Pitfalls that GPs should avoid when prescribing during pregnancy, plus drug interactions and dosing
- Prescribing for pre-existing medical problems during pregnancy
- Prescribing during breastfeeding
- Case studies with delegate interaction
Cost Per Delegate:
£125 + VAT Fee for GP
(Excluding VAT, Total Including VAT £150)
£85 + VAT Fee for GP Registrar
(Excluding VAT, Total Including VAT £102)