Pharmacoepidemiology for smaller companies
DSRU Consulting offers a bespoke service in pharmacoepidemiology for smaller companies. While larger pharma companies may have in-house pharmacoepidemiology expertise, many small to medium companies don’t have this facility. DSRU Consulting can fill this gap.
Observational studies and big data are becoming part of the pharmaceutical scene. They are used in a wide range of areas, from pharmacovigilance (their original home) to health technology assessment and clinical development (including regulatory approval). We have been conducting observational studies and using real world data since the 1980s. We can collect our own data in both primary and secondary care, as well as having access to established data sources.
We provide advice and hands-on support in pharmacoepidemiology, including planning and conducting observational studies.
- Access to an experienced team of epidemiologists, physicians and data scientists – not just a lone consultant.
- The DSRU Consulting team has decades of experience in developing and conducting observational studies
- We have an in-depth understanding of regulatory requirements
- We can provide advice only or can plan and conduct an observational study as necessary
- We can work with you to refine your requirements regarding observational data sources
- We provide either advice on a case by case basis or can be retained to provide continuous support
- As a non-profit organisation, the DSRU service is very good value