Medication Errors: Collecting, Assessing and Reporting
Venue: Novotel London West Hotel, Hammersmith, London
Date: 10 Jul – 11 Jul 2019
Our Medication Errors course is an interactive course designed to provide you with the necessary skills and knowledge required to collect, assess and report medication error and discriminate from other special situation information in line with the recommendations from the European Medicines Agency.
During this pharmacovigilance course you will have the opportunity to exchange experience on the new good practice guides on medication errors, increase your awareness of the requirements and discuss operational aspects of the implementation of the guidance.
Practical coaching takes place in small groups where delegates have the opportunity to discuss individual cases, risk management strategies and receive feedback from expert tutors.
*Please note that the course dates and programme may be subject to change.
|Our courses are recognised by PharmaTrain.|
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at:
- Pharmaceutical industry personnel from areas including pharmacovigilance, clinical research, medical affairs, medical writing, regulatory affairs and medical information
- Staff from regulatory authorities
Aims of course
- To enable delegates to understand and implement the requirements from the good practice guides on medication errors published by the European regulatory network in 2015
On successful completion of this course delegates should be able to:
- Understand the requirements from the EMA Good Practice Guides on medication error
- Define a strategy to implement the requirements
- Assess and analyse medication error reports obtained from multiple sources
- Define risk management strategies tailored to medication errors
- Assessment of medication error reports and MedDRA coding
- Practical aspects of implementation in Global, Affiliate, Medical Information and Product Quality teams
- Medication error signal detection and data presentation in PBRERs
- Risk management strategies tailored to medication errors
Cost Per Delegate:
£775 + VAT Academic
(Academic Units, Public Sector Organisations, Registered Charities)
£1190 + VAT Standard
Download Course Programme
Click here to download the programme
“I liked the many examples and exercises we did throughout the training as it opened it up for discussions and knowledge sharing.”
“Good speakers and enjoyed the practical sessions.”
“Informative and interesting course.”
“Clear presentations with concrete cases. Good exchange of perspectives between participants. Interesting discussion.”
“A lot of good case studies, clear course materials, variety of topics covered; productive environment. I really enjoyed it!”