Pharmacovigilance Education & Training
Postgraduate Qualifications in Pharmacovigilance
Enhance your pharmacovigilance career.
Pharmacovigilance conferences hosted by the DSRU.
Speciality Training for Pharmaceutical Physicians.
The DSRU provides specialist education and training in pharmacovigilance and pharmacoepidemiology.
- We are the leading pharmacovigilance training provider in Europe.
- Our training courses cater for all levels, from beginners to experienced professionals, and have been awarded CPD credits.
- We offer flexible postgraduate training qualifications to boost career prospects, accredited by the University of Portsmouth.
- We host conferences sharing key developments and insights into pharmacovigilance.
- Working with the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Medicine (FPM), we deliver training for Pharmaceutical Medicine Specialty Training (PMST) specialties in practice.
DSRU Education & Training experiences
Hear what people who have attended training courses and completed postgraduate qualifications with the DSRU have to say about their experience of our education and training programmes.
Associate Director Pharmacovigilance Quality Assurance, AbbVie
Senior Medical Information Specialist
Senior Pharmacovigilance Regulations Specialist
Previously Senior Director, Drug Safety & Public Health, Gilead Sciences
Head of Drug Safety, UK & Ireland, Merck Serono Ltd
Associate Manager, Gilead Sciences