How we’re leading UK pharmacovigilance
Here at the Drug Safety Research Unit, we are proud to be the UK's leading pharmacovigilance and pharmacoepidemiology unit.
We have conducted hundreds of post-authorisation observational studies using a wide range of methods over many years. We have been so busy that we have significantly expanded our research team in the last few months.
So why do so many pharma companies ask us to conduct post-authorisation studies?
- As a UK-based pharmacovigilance organisation, we have an innate understanding of the UK’s NHS
- We have conducted studies for most of the world's top 10 pharma companies
- We have extensive experience conducting studies for many small and medium companies too
- Our team includes the full range of experts including epidemiologists, medics and pharmacovigilance specialists
- We have excellent links with medicines regulators
Click here to find out about our capabilities