Pharmacoepidemiology, Pharmacovigilance and Risk Management
DSRU Consultancy provides advice on strategies, study designs and options for post-marketing Pharmacovigilance, Pharmacoepidemiology, Risk Minimisation and Risk Management Planning in the EU. The DSRU has experience in handling a very broad range of products, from those that are widely used to small niche highly specialised medicines.
I’m interested in…
Why choose DSRU Consulting?
We have an impeccable track record of providing impartial advice and a great understanding of regulators’ expectations.
Not only that, we offer a flexible service, including:
- Advice only OR ongoing consultancy for particular pharmacovigilance issue OR full study package
- Use of DSRU’s own data sources or other databases
- Big or small pharma or other organisations
- Observational studies in UK or network of European centres
- Providing advice to respond to urgent regulatory enquiries, including Article 31 procedures.