Our 4th European Conference on Monitoring the Effectiveness of Risk Minimisation is coming up on 20-21st November, preceded by a tutorial day on 19th November. While additional risk minimisation methods have now become established, in this year’s conference we will look at new methods for determining whether they actually accomplish what they set out to achieve, as well as risk minimisation methods applicable to the latest generation of medicines.
- Developing REMS and additional risk minimisation measures for the same product (Dr Anne-Ruth van Troostenburg de Bruyn, Gilead)
- Use of surveys to evaluate the effectiveness of risk minimisation measures: a report on the work of ISPE special interest group, BRACE (Dr Annalisa Rubino, Evidera)
- Risk minimisation for CAR-T products (Dr Anne-Ruth van Troostenburg de Bruyn, Gilead)
- Implementing PRAC recommendations for sodium valproate: a regulator’s perspective (Sarah Morgan, MHRA)
- Retinoids pregnancy prevention plan (Nathalie Cambon, Roche)
- Risk minimisation for opiates (Dr Lesley Wise, Wise Pharmacovigilance and Risk Management Ltd)
The pre-conference tutorial day is aimed at non-epidemiologists, covering methods of risk minimisation, monitoring the effectiveness of risk minimisation and much more, to bring you up to speed before the main conference.
Further information here.