Other Pharmacoepidemiological Databases
Aside from the CPRD and Yellow card databases, some other databases which are useful for conducting pharmacoepidemiological studies are:
- THIN (The Health Improvement Network: electronic healthcare records database based in primary care in the UK)
- IMS Health Disease Analyzer (electronic healthcare records database based in primary care in Europe)
- PHARMO (prescription database based in the Netherlands)
- SFK (Stichting Farmaceutische Kengetallen: a pharmaceutical claims database based in the Netherlands)
- Vigibase and Eudravigilance (spontaneous reporting databases in Europe)
We have experience in using many of these databases and are able to suggest appropriate sources depending on the requirements of your study.
Please contact us for an informal discussion.
- Network of European Studies
- Studies in Specialist/Hospital care
- M-PEM (Modified Prescription-Event Monitoring Studies)
- Mental Health Products ECHO
- Nested Case-Control Studies
- Drug Utilisation Studies
- Pharmacoepidemiological databases