Studies for Risk Management
The DSRU team is led by Professor Saad Shakir, who is probably one of the most experienced experts in Risk Management in Europe, having handled numerous drug safety risk management plans and related issues. He is supported by a team of experienced epidemiologists and statisticians. Based on their experience and familiarity with the possible options and requirements, the advice of the DSRU team is usually accepted by the EU regulatory authorities with no or minimal modifications. Over 120 drug safety studies have been completed by the DSRU, with collaborations on many more. The DSRU is an independent research organisation with charitable status and has a proven track record of conducting studies to high methodological standards.
To have an informal discussion please contact us.
- Network of European Studies
- Studies in Specialist/Hospital care
- M-PEM (Modified Prescription-Event Monitoring Studies)
- Mental Health Products ECHO
- Nested Case-Control Studies
- Drug Utilisation Studies
- Pharmacoepidemiological databases