The meeting report has just been published for our 9th Biennial Signal Detection Conference, which took place in June. The report details some of the highlights and themes of the event, including Signal Detection in the Age of Big Data, new methodologies and updates on well-established approaches. DSRU Signal Detection Conferences have built up a loyal following amongst the Signal Detection community worldwide, since the first event was held in 2001.
Read the report here: http://rdcu.be/uR2t
The next Signal Detection conference is due to take place in summer 2019, but watch this space for details of our new “Big Data in Pharmacovigilance” conference next summer!
- Big Data for Pharmacovigilance conference – new speakers added!
- Big Data for Pharmacovigilance – programme now available!
- Measuring the impact of pharmacovigilance activities: drug withdrawals since 2012 PV legislation
- Hear about the revisions to GVP Module V with the DSRU’s training day
- New for 2018! The first conference on Big Data for Pharmacovigilance