The newly updated GVP Module V now includes clarification of the scope of RMPs in relation to important identified or potential risks and missing information. Join us to hear from speakers including members of the EMA team who wrote the revised GVP Module V and updated the RMP template, as well as QPPV and other pharma staff. The day will include a Question & Answer session with the expert panel of speakers.
The training day will take place on 18th January at the British Medical Association, London. You can find out more and book your place here.
- Emil Cochino, EMA
- Jane Feron, AstraZeneca
- Nuria Semis-Costa, EMA
- Saad Shakir, DSRU
- Peter de Veene, Grunenthal
- Phillip Eichorn, Pfizer
- Measuring the impact of pharmacovigilance activities: drug withdrawals since 2012 PV legislation
- Hear about the revisions to GVP Module V with the DSRU’s training day
- New for 2018! The first conference on Big Data for Pharmacovigilance
- DSRU Consultancy launched!
- Report published on Signal Detection Conference