Come and see us in the exhibition hall at Booth 112 to find out about our post-authorisation safety studies (PASS), as well as:
…and our wide range of other studies.
DSRU Director, Professor Saad Shakir, will be chairing and speaking in the session on “Measuring the Impact of Pharmacovigilance in the EU” (S0503) on Wednesday 18th April at 1600 – 1730.
He will also offer free consultancy in pharmacoepidemiology and risk management during the conference. Contact us to arrange an appointment.
- Big Data for Pharmacovigilance – programme now available!
- Measuring the impact of pharmacovigilance activities: drug withdrawals since 2012 PV legislation
- Hear about the revisions to GVP Module V with the DSRU’s training day
- New for 2018! The first conference on Big Data for Pharmacovigilance
- DSRU Consultancy launched!