Saad Shakir writes:
DSRU Consultancy provides consultancy and advice on matters related to Pharmacovigilance, Pharmacoepidemiology, Risk Management and Risk Minimisation.
The DSRU consultants are a team of epidemiologists, physicians, biomedical scientists, IT and data management professionals, who provide the consultancy work individually or as a team.
We advise all kinds of companies from the some of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world to medium and small size companies.
DSRU Consultancy provides advice in Europe based on the many strengths of our organisation. These include:
- Internationally recognised expertise in pharmacovigilance, pharmacoepidemiology, risk management and risk minimisation.
- In-depth understanding and experience of the regulatory requirements in the EU.
- Outstanding track record for achieving regulatory approval for DSRU proposals.
- Our systems and processes ensure delivery according to regulatory milestones for Protocols, Interim and Final Reports.
For further information and a short video click here
- Measuring the impact of pharmacovigilance activities: drug withdrawals since 2012 PV legislation
- Hear about the revisions to GVP Module V with the DSRU’s training day
- New for 2018! The first conference on Big Data for Pharmacovigilance
- DSRU Consultancy launched!
- Report published on Signal Detection Conference