Our Pharmacovigilance training courses are now all PharmaTrain accredited and cover many aspects of pharmacovigilance, pharmacoepidemiology and risk management.
Our short courses in pharmacovigilance are:
- Medical Aspects of Adverse Drug Reactions
- Monitoring Safety in Clinical Trials & Drug Development
- Back to Basics in Pharmacovigilance
- EU Regulations & Guidelines for Pharmacovigilance
- Introduction to Pharmacoepidemiology
- Global Pharmacovigilance Regulatory Requirements
- Periodic Safety Reports (PSURs and PBRERs)
- Pharmacovigilance Planning & Risk Management
- Reviewing and Understanding Clinical Papers
- Risk Benefit Assessment in Pharmacovigilance
- Assessment and Medical Evaluation of Individual Case Reports
- Pharmacovigilance in Products Subject to Licensing Agreements
For precise dates, please see the Course Calendar.
We run courses on other pharmacovigilance topics as the need arises. If you do not see the training you require listed here, please contact us, so that we can let you know if your subject is included in one of our regular courses or whether we are planning to run a new course covering your subject. Most courses are two days long and take place in the Southampton area or in London. Please click for more information on venues and expert international speakers.
Our pharmacovigilance training courses may be taken as stand alone modules based on your own learning objectives or as part of our Postgraduate Programme in Pharmacovigilance or the Drug Safety Surveillance module for the Pharmaceutical Medicine Specialty Training.
Many delegates return year after year for further training as their careers develop and their roles take them into new areas related to pharmacovigilance.
- Course Calendar All Courses
- Course Calendar Conferences
- Course Calendar Courses
- Course Calendar: Courses for GPs
- Short Courses
- Course Calendar
- International Conferences
- PgC, PgD and MSc in Pharmacovigilance
- Training for Pharmaceutical Physicians
- DSRU Education Testimonials