Pharmacoepidemiology, Pharmacovigilance and Risk Management
DSRU Consultancy provides advice on strategies, study designs and options for post-marketing Pharmacovigilance, Pharmacoepidemiology and Risk Management Planning in the EU. The DSRU has experience in handling a very broad range of products, from those that are widely used to small niche highly specialised medicines.
Meet the team:
The DSRU scientific team has vast experience and comprises epidemiologists, clinicians, pharmacists and biomedical scientists.
- Impeccable track record of providing impartial advice
- Good understanding of regulators’ expectations
- Flexible service:
- Advice only OR ongoing consultancy for particular pharmacovigilance issue OR full study package
- Use of DSRU’s own data sources or other databases
- Big or small pharma or other organisations
- Observational studies in UK or network of European centres
Watch this short video to find out how DSRU Consultancy works:
Further information about our consulting capabilities is available via the links in the panel on the left.
For more information or to arrange a no-obligation chat, please contact Dr Liz Lynn, Head of Scientific and Educational Development:
Tel: +44 23 8040 8600